Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attack

I wish I was better at multi-tasking, because there is so much to comment on.  Essentially, Biden is coming off as strong, knowledgeable, and fed up.  The Senator seems to be frustrated with Governor Palin's "talking points."  I don't blame him.  Biden has an enourmous resume to boast of; he is one of the most knowledgeable Senators when it comes to foriegn affairs.

Palin's most potent attacks are coming in the forms of pointing out the hypocracies of both Biden and Obama, but of "Washington insiders" in general.  "I am just not used to the way you all talk."  While she is not completely devoid of substansive remarks, her most sailient comments are those that point out the records of Obama and Biden.  I can't help but notice that as Palin speaks, Biden chuckles and nods  - sometimes it seems that he is being condescending.  At other times, I think he actually likes the way palin is making her points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment