Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Baaack (Bringing more HOPE and CHANGE than any one American can handle)

Wow. Feels like it's been years since I last wrote here. When last we met, Obama was still a rookie fresh out of Political-U, now he's all grown up and has made Mom and Pop oh so proud. Okay, Okay, let's not start off hatin' - gotta (re)begin on a positive note.

In that vein I'll write this with an eye to the future. Hopefully this blog will see its way through the upcoming mid-term elections, the 2012 elections - Palin vs. Clinton? (just kidding) - and much, much more.

I hope to focus more on specific areas of politics this time around. Maybe I'll do an article each week about lobbying as that's an area of personal interest. Perhaps I can write some in-depth pieces about lesser noticed legislative actions from both state and federal levels, such as this one from Arizona (proposing that a candidate must prove they were born in the USA in order to be granted a slot on the ballot), while also focusing on more heavily debated issues such as Health Care and Tea Parties (Tea-time is soon to become a GOP standard). Hopefully I can write more about Iran and the Middle East as well.

I hope to see ya'll back here soon and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and opinions no matter what side of the aisle you associate with (just as long as you agree with me). Oh yeah, did I use "Hope" enough? Watch out Mr. President, I too can campaign on platitudes :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment